Why do travellers rate Heymondo Travel Insurance so highly?
At Rough Guides, we’re all about helping travellers make the most of their time on earth. We do this through furnishing folk with information that makes travel richer, smoother, and easier.
While we’re all for getting out there to explore the big, wide world, we’re also aware how important it is to be prepared for when things don’t go to plan.
As a result, we’ve partnered with Heymondo Travel Insurance, who provide all types of traveller – from single-trippers, to long-stay digital nomads — with personal service, comprehensive cover and 24/7 support. Like Rough Guides, Heymondo recognises that every trip is unique, and their mission is simple — to make travellers’ lives easy. Here’s how they do that.
Pre-policy advice travellers can trust
Heymondo Travel Insurance takes customer service seriously through taking care of finding the insurance cover that best suits each traveller.
So, when you contact them, you’ll be guided through your options to find your perfect policy.
Tailor-made insurance plans to suit every kind of traveller
One of Heymondo Travel Insurance’s stand-out offerings is their range of policies.
- Heymondo Single Trip Insurance your best option for single, short-term trips with departure and return dates.
- Heymondo Annual multi-trip Insurance if you take a few trips to different destinations each year, and plan to stay for less than 90 days, this has you covered.
- Heymondo Long Stay Insurance if you’re a digital nomad, or plan to stay at a destination for more than 90 days, this has your name all over it.
Inclusive insurance plans
Heymondo Travel Insurance’s plans are available to all, regardless of your country of residence.
Comprehensive coverage, including trip cancellation
With no deductibles or out-of-pocket expenses, Heymondo Travel Insurance offers coverage of medical expenses up to £8.5 million.
In addition — and especially pertinent in the current climate — all policies provided by Heymondo Travel Insurance include trip cancellation and interruption up to £5,988.
24/7 support and a slick claims process
While it goes without saying we all hope we never have to use our travel insurance, when things do go awry while we’re away, it’s vital to have immediate access to support and assistance.
Which is where cover from Heymondo Travel Insurance really comes into its own. The Heymondo app provides policy holders with a range of invaluable services that give travellers peace of mind and practical support exactly when it’s needed:
- 24/7 access to doctors, wherever you are in the world
- Free interantional calls to the Heymondo assistance platform
- Free emergency assistance calls
- Smooth, stress-free claims management
We may earn a commission when you click on links to our partners, but this doesn’t influence our editorial standards. We only recommend services we genuinely believe will enhance your travel experiences.